Sunday, March 11, 2012

With which nothing planned. . . .

March 11, 2012


I was gone for a while.


Wondering if I would ever return to blogging.


I was/am so hurt.


Feeling so betrayed.


Ambushed quite frankly when my defenses were down.


Time was needed to address issues, begin to sort things out. 


More time is still needed, but I think I can return to writing now.


Not writing was very difficult.


I would lie awake at night and compose blog entries in my head.


All the things I wanted to write about falling into place, natural, flowing, more poetic than I can ever seem to manage in my actual writing.


We'll see how things progress.


And maybe someday, when I am feeling less hurt, betrayed, raw, I'll be able to talk about what necessitated the break in the first place.


If that day ever comes. 






Title Lyric: On Returning by Wire







No comments:

Post a Comment